Sherwood is a 600x600x20mm wood effect porcelain paver. If natural tones is what you are looking for when purchasing outdoor porcelain paving then Sherwood is the perfect product to make a statement outdoor space. This stunning porcelain paver, available in a 600×600 rectified finish is not only highly contemporary but extremely functional as this paver is suitable for paths & patios and is an extremely strong, durable, anti slip, technical porcelain paver manufactured to the highest standards this product combines elegance and durability in one product.
We advise you to order your paving before you instruct any installer to commence work on your project.
Delivery is Kerbside only via a 18T Vehicle – Delivery Guide
Please see our Key Information Guide
Please note any sample request will be sent in the size 150×150 mm and therefore will only reflect a very small aspect of the overall product.
- Outdoor Porcelain Pavers provide an exceptionally consistent finish to your outdoor space. Porcelain slabs are highly durable and require minimal maintenance.
- We advise to blend the pavers visually before final application, this will ensure that you are happy with any tonal variation.
- All tiles shown on this website are shown as nominal tile sizes. The nominal size is the expected production size of the tile plus the joint size. For example, a tile with a nominal size of 600 x 600 mm will typically have a production size of 597 x 597 mm (+3 mm joint width).
- Dry laying will also allow you to determine which tiles you can select for the external cuts of your project.
- Please remember to factor in 5-10% for cuts, wastage and breakages.
- Please refer to our further information section regarding ordering, delivery options and installation above.
- Occasionally we change the manufacturers names for marketing purposes.
Enquire about this product