- Single coat application to the underside of paving
- Enables the paving to be laid on sand and cement bedding
- Excellent workability and adhesion properties
- Suitable for brush or roller application
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Two x 10kg bags contained within the lidded mixing tub
Nexus Priming Slurry 20kg
£45.99 Inc VAT
ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer
A high performance priming slurry for porcelain paving
The ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer is an ultra-high polymer and fibre modified flexible primer with excellent workability and adhesion properties. As a single coat fast application, ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer promotes adhesion and control suction on difficult substrates such as porcelain, concrete, ceramic tiles, paving slabs or setts. Using the ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer enables the porcelain slabs or setts to be laid on a sand and cement bedding.
The powdered primer is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel with the simple addition of water.
Approximate coverage per 20kg tub: 27.5m2 depending on the application method and paving porosity.
|Pack size:||20kg (2 x 10kg bags)|